Please carefully review the following financial information, then fill out and sign the form below.
School tuition includes private lessons for one major, books, school trips, lunches, etc. You have three payment options for tuition. For those planning to wire funds internationally, please plan for additional service fees charged by your bank for each transfer. Estimated amount is between $40 and $60 US dollars. Please contact us for wiring instructions.
NOTE: Prices listed are for 2021-2022 school year.
Payment Plan 1
- The full amount is due upon commencement of school year, which is the School of Worship kick-off event that takes place a few days before classes begin.
Payment Plan 2
- A tuition payment of at least $3,650 (to include an administration fee of $150.00) is due upon commencement, with two more payments due throughout the academic year.
- Payment #1 due September 13, 2020: $3,650
- Payment #2 due January 7, 2021: $1,750
- Payment #3 due May 6, 2021: $1,750
Payment Plan 3
- A tuition payment of at least $3,800 (to include an administration fee of $300.00) is due upon commencement, with three more payments due throughout the academic year.
- Payment #1 due September 13, 2020: $3,800
- Payment #2 due January 7, 2021: $1,167
- Payment #3 due May 6, 2021: $1,167
- Payment #4 due August 29, 2021: $1,166
If a student withdraws from the School of Worship after enrollment, tuition charges for the nine months will be refunded as follows, beginning with the first day of classes: (Note, this applies even if the student is expelled).
|Week of School||Refund Amount|
September 13 –17
|90% refund of fees paid|
September 20 – 24
|75% refund of fees paid|
September 27 – October 1
|60% refund of fees paid|
October 4 – October 8
|45% refund of fees paid|
October 11 – 15
|30% refund of fees paid|
|After 5th Week
October 18 – 22
Housing and Living Expenses
HOST FAMILY HOUSING – $3,150 USD
Living Light School of Worship does not offer student housing, but does work with Living Light Christian Church to provide host families for students to stay with during the 9-month program. Staying with host families is not required and is an additional cost for students.
The cost of $3,150 USD ($350/month for nine months, starting with September) includes the cost of rent, food, and utilities.
Payment is due on the first of every month through May with the exception of September, for which rent should be paid on the day you move into the home. Should you make arrangements with your host family to stay beyond graduation by more than a week, please discuss a payment arrangement with them directly for your additional stay.
Additional Living Expenses
The cost of traveling to and from Kenosha, cell phone, entertainment, clothing, gas, and other individual costs are at the expense of the student. Students who are living with host families and have dietary restrictions should be prepared to pay an additional cost for specialty foods.
Medical insurance is also at the expense of the student and is highly recommended for domestic students, as Living Light School of Worship will not cover these expenses during the year. Travel insurance is required for international students. Please speak to an insurance agent for more information.