During some academic years, the School of Worship is able to help students manage the cost of their studies through a variety of work study programs. Please note, applications for work study positions can only be considered after a student has completed an application for LLSOW.
Work Study Positions
Social Media Marketing
- Student maintains and updates the School of Worship’s social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, etc.), regularly posting pictures and updates. There will also be specific projects throughout the year (e.g., helping with filming promo projects).
- (3-5 hours/week, more hours on specific project weeks)
Sound & Technical Support
- Student manages and cleans stages, ensuring they are in good working order for all practices and worship times.
- (5-7 hours/week)
- Student performs a range of tasks assigned by Living Light Church's Media and Communications Manager.
- (5-10 hours/week)
Administrative Assistant (on-going and/or event-based)
- Student performs a range of tasks assigned by the School Administrator.
- (2-5 hours/week)