Thank you for your interest in the School of Worship. Please read the following information about international students before submitting your application. If you have any questions, contact us.
- International students are strongly encouraged to apply by March of each school year to allow time to pursue a student visa.
- LLSOW is a SEVP-certified school. Our students will apply for an M-1 student visa to receive vocational training in Music and Worship Arts.
- International students must have a valid passport that does not expire during the school year in which they participate.
- International students must be able to show they have the financial means to attend through money saved and/or sponsorship during the year. M-1 students are not allowed to work in the States, so it is imperative that students are able to show they can financially cover the costs of their travel to and from the States, school tuition, housing, and living expenses. Learn more here: https://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/financial-ability
- International students must be able to show they have ties to their home country and intend to return after graduation from LLSOW.
- International students must be able to read and write in English. Testing may be requested by LLSOW, as it is a visa requirement for our school.
- International students must have valid travel insurance for the duration of the school year.